4.2.10

Paris Walkway



















One of my first paintings that became a fine art print through my publisher Art Beats.

As a young and inexperienced landscape painter, I was travelling in France on my first painting trip. I did an acrylic of this subject on site, sitting right by the Seine in Paris. That is the Louvre in the distance.

When I was done, a large class of elementary school age children stopped and clapped from the Pont Neuf! That was a great confidence builder!

That acrylic was the basis for this oil painting, created in the studio, and hanging on the wall right next to the computer as I write this!

Signed print available, $75

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Nice post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed.Photo Finish US operates as a HAHNEMUHLE CERTIFIED premiere fine art printing lab in North West Montana. From our home in Bigfork, we see daily inspiration in the natural beauty of our surroundings. You can find out more about our story on our about page!Fine Art Prints

    ReplyDelete